Want to play high-end games without investing much amount for extra hardware?
Or, don’t have enough money to buy powerful expensive laptops for just playing games?
Then, Google stadia is for you.
Google stadia is a cloud gaming platform which Google is owning. It has the ability to stream at 4k resolution and 60 frames per second.
It is providing high-dynamic-resolution as its data centers are available at various places. And soon, Google supposed to bring 8k resolution and higher frames per second.
Players can access Google stadia through Google Chrome browser. various devices such as mobile, laptop, tablet, TV, can be used by players.
Features Of Google Stadia
If you want to know about the features of Google stadia then the following are for you:
1. There are no extra hardware requirements to play games over Google stadia. only a device with an internet connection is required to play.
2. You can use your previous controllers on laptops and PCs to control and play games. But Google has brought its own controller for Google stadia. These controllers will be connected to the servers through Wi-Fi.
3. Google stadia also has a feature of cross-platform play. This feature will allow you to play with your friends and enjoy more.
4. Google stadia will support cloud saves too and you will able to see the games states as well as save files.
5. With Crowd play feature you will be able to play with the content creators of youtube. Through this feature, you will be able to play with your favorite content creator.
Google Stadia Requirements
Although there are no specific requirements to play through Google stadia. just because as per Google stadia claims that you can play with your existing hardware. even though you can use your existing controllers too but Google Controllers are also available. when it comes to internet speed then you need to have 30 megabits per second internet speed to play. the games through Google Stadia without any interruption and having 16GB RAM can be the best to go with the flow. Closer to 20 megabits per second should also be a better network speed to play at 1080p. While at 4k, 25 megabits per second to play is required. So having 30 megabits per second can make sense.
Google Stadia Plan Pricing
Google Stadia pricing plan will vary from $89-$119/ Year or $9.99-$19.99/ Month. this pricing plan can support up to 5 devices to play such as Chromecast, Laptops, Phones, and tablets, etc.
How To Buy Google Stadia In India?
Google Stadia will be available to buy in more than 30 countries around the globe and India is one of them. You can go to store of Google and can place your order by providing the entire required information.
Comparison Of Google Stadia With Gaming Apps Installation
Google Stadia is providing high-resolution gaming interface. so, you can enjoy the entire games with your standard devices. while some game applications need specific hardware requirements to enjoy the game. Google stadia is an efficient and cloud-based platform which can provide you an amazing experience with ease.
Google Stadia is expected to be available in the later year 2019. and game lovers can enjoy amazing and the most demanding games with a lot of amazing features with ease.
Want to know more about Stadia? Stay tune with GrabTrending to get future updates on stadia along with price and launch date.
If you have any query, please let us know in the comment section below.